Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

V-Day

I know it has been a long time since we have posted but we have been sick with colds for 3 weeks straight. I also came down with a sinus infection :( My first one and extremely painful. Anyhow, many of you have been anxious to see more pictures of Emma and I've promised more so here they are!

Jeremy's family has a tradition growing up that every valentines day they frost homemade sugar cookies. Every child had a cookie with their name on it. We decided that it is a tradition that we definitely want in our family. Even though we were all sick we still made some. We frosted them for our far away family put their names on them and sent pictures. My mom liked that she got a cookie without the calories. We also didn't want to share our germs with anyone. I just wish that we didn't have to eat them all!!!




4 comments:

Micheline said...

they sure look good! I like the no calorie cookie you made for me too! I can hardly wait to see you in less than 2 weeks!

Missy said...

Sick for 3wks! Ah! I'm so sorry, I hope you are feeling better.
That is a really fun tradition and I can see that Emma really enjoyed it:)

allegra said...

ok, you're killing me because now i'm CRAVING sugar cookies :) haha. i might have to make some they look so good. sorry you've all been sick for so long! i really hope you guys feel better! Emma is getting so big. She's darling!

Bravo Bentley said...

1 this is absolutely adorable cant wait to see another little emma to the bunch and two i can remember what seems like not to long ago her very first little ponytail now shes got a ton of hair wowzers!!!!!!