Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

The beauty of good equiptment • Idaho Falls Wedding Photographer

As I edit through my first wedding with the new 5d MarkII I am overjoyed. The difference in color and quality is incredible. I felt guilty for spending $2500 on a new camera when we already had enough however as soon as it was in my hands at the reception all quilt went away. I will never look back on a purchase that would improve the quality of an image. This image was shot at 2000 ISO, at 50mm, 1.8 aperture, NO FLASH! To me it is beautiful for more reasons than one. This is one of the points during the dinner that I too let go some tears. I'm so glad that I zoomed into this image instead of passing it up. :) This is what makes weddings so worth the ten hours spent on my feet, the 30+ hours of editing, and the thousands of dollars spent on equipment.


0 comments: