Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Castleton Family • Arizona Family Photographer

Sorry for not posting for a few days. We have been really busy and had some truck trouble on the way back from Arizona. It put us back a day but we will be on the road again tomorrow. I was able to go through images from a mini session today while Jeremy was working on the truck. :) Anyhow, the Castleton family was amazing. I just loved how easy it was to work with them. They are definitely a very loving family. I was so impressed by them and someday I hope that as our family grows we can be as close and happy as they are.






I hope this doesn't scare any future families but I sometimes tell Mom and Dad to flirt a little for their pictures. I love what I get out of it. You can tell they are a happy couple. :) It makes me smile.


0 comments: