Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

The Tew Family • Idaho Falls Family Photographer

This session was a blast. I LOVED every second of it. I met Melissa at the Idaho summer festival and just love her. She introduced me to Mary Kay and I instantly fell in love! If you haven't tried Mary Kay before you really should. It's amazing. Anyhow, this session was a blast and I've been super excited to post the images. Excited enough that I have stayed up till 2am yet again! (I couldn't post then though because my image hosting service was doing site maintenance!) Thanks Tew family for such a great session! :) There were so many fun pictures I just couldn't decide on favorites. :)

Align Center























10 comments:

Micheline said...

I absolutely love these pictures. They are so wonderful. The ones of the little kids are so cute. I especially love the little boy putting cowboy putting his gun away. Super job!!!

laura Sokol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Maria Nissen said...

Beautiful family and you captured them perfectly. I can see why you were excited to post them.

Bastian Family said...

there are great places to take pictures in idaho. you did a fantastic job. very cute family

Candi said...

First, the colors are so beautiful. That is what I like about your photo shoots, the color is so rich! Plus red and brown are so cute, she played it well.

By far the kids pictures are my favorite, how adorable!

Philosophy Photography by Brandee said...

Beautiful pics! All of them! I came across your blog from Minnette's blog and I'm glad I did!

Brewer Family said...

I love the colors you use/capture. I can't wait to be skinny again so I can have fun pictures taken. LOVE YOU!!

gina marie said...

Jo, I deeply love these photos. I agree, such a great captivation of color and life.

Toni said...

What a stinkin' cute family. I love the pictures. I just saw your pics from Yellowstone. I can't believe I haven't ever been there. It's so close to my home. It looked so amazing.

Jana said...

What a cute family. I love every one of these pictures! I wish we lived closer to you so I could get you to take our family pictures.