Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Happy 2! Celebrating Emma's b-day and my 300th blog post!

I think the terrible two's started at 18months but now it's official. :) Happy Birthday EmmaLee! (it's a day late to hit the blog... I'll just post as if I did this yesterday. ;) )
Her day started off with opening a couple presents...

Home made doll clothes that I found at a yard sale... I heart yard sales! Emma's dolls haven't had clothes since we got them long ago.

and a kite from Daddy. I think this gift was sort of for Daddy too...

After presents we took Emma our to lunch at her favorite place to eat. They have a play place so she really didn't do much eating. When she did eat she was stuffing her mouth as fast as she could so she could get back to playing. I didn't get pictures .... Jeremy's point and shoot had a dead battery.

Later I got Emma dressed in the dress that I wore when I turned two. The same dress my mom wore when she turned two. Emma didn't want pictures, she just wanted to play... I had no energy to keep up with her so I just let her play so there are only a couple pictures. sorry. Her two year pictures will be coming soon.


0 comments: