Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Yellowstone

Here are some picture from our day trip to mesa falls and Yellowstone. :D It was so nice to be able to spend some time with Jeremy's family. I have sure missed not being close to them anymore and I'm sad the vacation is over.

My Brother-in-law, Jason.

Thanks Jason for taking our picture!

The best part of Yellowstone is the wildlife.

Jeremy's little sister.


This bad boy decided to walk in font of our vehicle. :D


The bear everyone got out of their cars for. I made sure to stay farther back than the crowd for a quicker escape. :D

These two are sooo cute together. Emma loves her Uncle Carson!

I can't get enough of her.


5 comments:

Cajsa said...

I love Emmas face in the last picture! She is just sooo cute!! That is some awesome wildlife! Ya I am right with you I would have just stayed as close to my car as possible while admiring Mr. Bear! ;)

Cheryl said...

fun trip. i'm jealous. those nature pics are sure amazing.

Candi said...

WOW! Jo the photos are breath taking. I cant believe how green and beautiful it is. I am so jealous.... it looks like a lot of fun!

Maria Nissen said...

Oh, Jo...I feel cooler already after looking at these photos and Emma is so stinkin' cute! Was that a Bison or a Buffalo? Anyhow...he needed a bath.

Photography By Jo said...

I wish I knew if it was a bison or buffalo! Thanks everyone for the comments!