Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Emma's Early Birthday party •East Idaho family photographer

Since my parents were here for a day and most of Jeremy's family was in town we had an early birthday party mostly for EmmaLee but also for Jeremy and I (our birthdays are all within two weeks of each other). We went to "Sundae's Eats & Treats" to celebrate. It's our favorite Ice cream place around. Amazing! The food is great too. MMmmmMMm Why don't they have something like this in Arizona!? Where it's hot!? We definitely wanted to introduce our families so that's what we did. The ice cream dishes are so big you need 2-3 people to finish it. It's amazing.

Anyone else think my mom looks a little like Sara Palin in this picture?


Four straws is better than one.

Digging for ice. Grandma A taught her to enjoy eating ice. :D








Uncle Carson chilling on the chair

sorry mom I just had to. Emma leaned in to get a kiss and then did this. What a tricky little girl!

Emma and Carson in the back seat. These two are so cute together. Carson is hiding the fact that he sucks his thumb. :D

Emma got a farm for her birthday that her and Carson enjoyed. She also got lots of adorable clothes!

Jeremy got a BBQ and I'm so happy because it means less cooking for me!! He also got a bug zapper and BBQ tools.

No pictures for me but I got a pressure cooker canner, clothes, catch phrase, a dish drainer, and a rug to go by the sink. :)

0 comments: