Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Happy Birthday EmmaLee!

One year ago today my little girl was born. I can't believe how fast a year can go by. I was just looking back on some of the pictures that were taken soon after she was born. It makes me want to cry looking back on how much life has changed. I wish I could hold her as a newborn now without the pain and without the flood of postpartum emotions. I wish I could go back in time and hold her with the love that I have for her now since it has only grown since she came into the world. I wish I could freeze time so I can have more time with her. I wish I was a better mom but I hope that I have at least been what she needs me to be. I love my little girl. She is who I lived for growing up. Making the best decisions I could so that when I brought her into the world she would have someone to look up to. I just want you to all know how much being a mom means to me. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love my EmmaLee. I'm not ready for her to be a year old but I can't hold back time... Happy Birthday Tiny!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Midlife Midwife said...

It's a day I will never forget. I am so proud of you....on that day and on every day since then. Happy Birthday EmmaLee and Jo. I love you!

Jana said...

She is so beautiful! I have always loved that picture of her. Happy birthday!

Cheryl said...

Happy birthday, little Emma!

Laura said...

I am so glad that you shared your feelings on being a mom.I feel the same way about my years growing up. All I wanted was to be a mom and a good example for the children that would come into my life. Now that I have a little girl, I am even more happy about being a mom! It's the best.

Missy said...

Happy Birthday EmmaLee! That is so sweet:) I can totally relate to those same feelings, it's so bittersweet to see them grow up!

Candi said...

Do you remember when we were little girls and we use to say our kids were watching us, so we better be good. Well now your baby girl is here with you on earth, what a blessing.

ps: its still hard to think your a mom