Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Cherry Cheesecake

I don't remember what I was doing the other day but my daughter seems to get into things fast! After eating some cheesecake I set my plate done next to me and the next thing I know Emma has cheesecake all over her face and my fork in her mouth. You will see that she has a toothbrush in her hand in the last two pictures, that is because the next best thing to keys is a toothbrush. So, even though she doesn't have teeth she has her very own toothbrush that she can run around with ALL DAY!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

JO! That is so funny that you commented. Samira and I were just talking about you last night because she said that today you are going to take pictures of Isabella. AND, she was saying how good you are! We got on the subject because I saw the cute yellow framed belly pic of Samira that you took. Why can't you be my sister-in-law?! lol Well it definitely means alot to me that you like my pictures. I was browsing through yours and wishing that you had taken some pictures for Jonathan and I... oh well. You really have a talent! :)