Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

3 Day

Photobucket
I'm not sure if I'm going to sign up to walk or not but I would like to help raise money for my brother's walk. If you donate to his walk you will get %50 off your next photo shoot. To qualify for %50 discount you must donate to my brother or one of his team members (I don't know how to track it otherwise). Be sure to list your name and donation amount.
Daniel Brewer's Team
Here is what Dan has to say (I couldn't have said it better):
"As Many of you know I am going through school right now to ultimately become a pediatric oncologist. In my life i have had the honor of knowing many noble warriors who fought their battles with cancer and many who's battles weren't meant to be won. The suffering is immense, they go through so much more than they share with those around them. I am always amazed at their personal strength and how much people around them reach out to support them, how it brings families, communities, and individuals together. I am commited to doing what I can in the battle against cancer. which is what lead me to the 3-day. Please support me as I take an amazing journey in the fight against breast cancer! The Breast Cancer 3-Day is a 60-mile walk over the course of three days. Net proceeds benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure and National Philanthropic Trust, funding important breast cancer research, education, screening, and treatment."

Dan is walking in memory of:
.
Joan McNair -Breast cancer (My Grandma)
.
Jon Dodge (17) -Hodgkins Lymphoma (My Brother's best friend)
.
Craig Leavitt (17) -Acute Mylenoid Leukemia (AML) (Another of my Brother's friends)
.
Shari Martin (3) -Brain Cancer (My Cousin)
.
BECAUSE EVERYONE DESERVES A LIFETIME!!!
(Don't forget: your donation is also tax deductible!!)

0 comments: