Welcome

{ Welcome to our blog. :) We hope that you will read, enjoy, comment, and keep coming back. We love our readers ;) }

Fridays Photo shoot

Friday I did a photo shoot at the zoo for one of my friends. The little girls wanted me to take pictures of the monkeys so they could blow them up and put them on their wall. Unfortunately the monkeys were hiding since a few of them were taken away to be relocated a few days before. I'll have to go back to get better pictures of the monkeys but I did get pictures of the girls. They are so cute!

She came up with this pose and this location all on her own. She is so photogenic!

This Last one is my favorite.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Those are great! I must admit I've never done a photoshoot at the zoo before. The third and the last are my absolute favorites!

Omega said...

Jo, those are great shots.